Suunto M4 Heart Rate Monitor is mart fitness guidance before, during, and after exercise. Set your goals, and Suunto M4 provides an ideal weekly workout schedule to help you achieve them. Depending on your progress, training routines, or if you miss a session, it automatically adapts your program.
|Suunto M4 Price & Ratings||Price Level||Rating||Value||Comment||Update|
|$100 to $200||75||0||2013-02-10 06:28:00|
Suunto M4 Heart Rate Monitor Features
- 3 personal targets to choose from – improving fitness, weight management or free training
- Offers daily exercise instructions and weekly workout schedule, along with motivational messages
- Automatically adapting exercise program for the next 7 days
- Monitors your progress and adjusts your fitness program accordingly, seven days out
- Comes with Suunto Dual Comfort Belt; compatible with most health-club cardio machines
Owning the best heart rate monitor is sometimes a hard task. This is because you need to make sure that you will be getting the best offer you can find in the market. To those who are thinking of purchasing Suunto M4, it is important to know if this is worth the price.
What makes Suunto M4 stand out is that this comes with the capacity to provide you with daily instructions about your schedule for workouts. This also provides motivational messages that will light up your flame of determination. In terms of the accuracy of the information this can provide, there is nothing to worry in this matter. This is because it will offer you justifiable and exact heart rate information including the calories you burnt. Additionally, Suunto M4 is also lightweight, so there is nothing to worry about this matter.
The thing is that some Suunto M4 review posts say that the product is somehow expensive as compared to the other heart monitor watches that you can find in the market. Basically, the basis of this is the cutting-edge features of the item. Therefore, you will not feel break even once you get this heart rate monitor for your workout needs.